FUNDEUN – Coordinator
University of Thessaly
University of Thessaly, with 37 Departments, and 8 Faculties is a University with its own identity and with a prominent position in our national educational system. The main mission of the University of Thessaly is the promotion of scientific knowledge through research and the contribution to the cultural and economic development of the local community and wider society. It is known for its excellent research performance and outstanding scientific achievements, in accordance with the international standards.
As one of the University of Thessaly central institutions, the Center of International Education (CIE) supports all major processes at the University and provides basic and individually tailored services in order to systematize and unify the decentral training in the various fields.
E&D Knowledge Consulting, Lda
E&D Knowledge Consulting is a consulting company specialized in the areas of innovation and knowledge management and capacity building for entrepreneurship and innovation. E&D main lines of consulting cover strategies, mentoring and training for:
- Establishing culture for creativity and innovation,
- Development of skills required for innovation and creativity (ideation techniques, critical thinking, collaborative behaviours, innovative mindset etc.),
- Business models for innovation and innovation of business models,
- Co-creation of innovation and knowledge (mechanisms, tools and strategies for collaborative innovation and knowledge transfer),
- Evaluation and monitoring of innovation abilities and needs for improvements.
E&D Knowledge Consulting aims to drive social and economic development through nurturing more innovative, skilled and engaged citizens, workers and leaders, and to support the creation and growth of innovation and market leaders. Our activities cover integrated workshops, mentoring and coaching, consulting and projects
Danmar Computers LLC
EURO-NET is a not for profit association that is member or associated member of 57 international networks (5 of them are EU networks: EUROPE DIRECT, EUROGUIDANCE, EURODESK, SOLVIT and EBN-EUROPEAN BUSINESS & INNOVATION CENTRE NETWORK).
EURO-NET has 77 own antennas in 26 different countries in Europe.
EURO-NET offers to children, young people and adults these services:
- information and project development center
- organization of training courses, exchanges and cultural, artistic or sport activities
- sector study, research
- counseling, crisis support and prevention
- e-learning, networking, partnerships, training courses and workshops
- publications, newspapers and web sites.